Monday, April 15, 2013

Afghan Barbie!


Wahida Jan, the Zabuli School Kindergarten teacher, has a friend who hand makes these beautiful Barbie dresses, and this is the one she had made special for you!  Last night we went to a restaurant for dinner, it was a delicious Lebanese place where they give you free chocolate cake for dinner.  This chocolate cake reminded me of a cake Grami used to make when I was a little girl.  We called it Wacky Cake! And this is the first time I've tasted any cake that tastes like Grami's Wacky Cake!  It was so good! I already wrote to Grami, and told her that we need the recipe so that you and I can make it together. We'll have a Wacky Cake Party!  After we finished eating the cake last night, the owner of the restaurant gave us an entire cake to take home. Today, I brought it to school and shared it with the Kindergarten class.  They loved it!  If you want, we can make a Wacky Cake to share with your class!

Super super super love you!

No comments: